Thursday, February 08, 2007

Our Timeline, for Theresa in Minnesota



Here it is.

It's not particularly elegant, not meticulously constructed (we taped together pieces of typing paper, but, hey, that's just us ....) but we love it. We use it. It works.

The bookshelf, by the way, does not usually look that clean and clear on top. To get a shot of the timeline, I moved a globe, a sewing machine, a box of sewing notions, two paper eggs and some Sculpey creations.

I'm thinking of this thread on 4Real, and am thinking of doing a "Loveliness of Messes" fair.

Loveliness has many different faces!

4 comments:

Lides said...

I like the timeline. My kids (7 and 4) came up to the computer just now, and said, "Hey! That's our house! Wait, is that our house?? It looks like our house!" lol

KC said...

Oh, I love it!!! It's always nice to really see what people do. This is one of the things on my list. Now I have a great direction to move in.

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful. We need to try that.

Jill said...

I would definately be in on a 'Loveliness of Messes' fair!