Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Danielle Bean and I Talk Triumphs, Mistakes, and the Patron Saint of Coffee


Danielle Bean has a new podcast! And I got to be a part of it!

I'm excited for her, excited for you to listen, and I was excited for me because Danielle's a lot of fun to talk to. The only downside was that we had to stop talking and get on with our days. (I could have kept her on the phone for hours.)

Danielle now has several episodes of "Girlfriends" available. The fourth and latest is called, "Yell Less, Love More," in which she, as always, offers practical advice and a dose of inspiration for moms. In the last 15-20 min of the podcast, I joined her and we chatted about life, motherhood, work, and having the courage to risk failure. I also did her "Lightning Round" of questions, in which I talked about locking myself in my bedroom to write.

Go here to listen to Episode #4 on Danielle's blog, or here to find it on iTunes.

And don't forget to check out the other episodes of Girlfriends: 

What 'Doing It All' Really Means with Jennifer Willits 

3 Do-able Health Goals for 2016 with Teresa Tomeo

 Overcome Jealousy & Competition with Lisa Hendey

Head over there today and be inspired by the woman who wants to help you "know your worth and find your joy"!

No comments: