Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Betsy Finished Her Novel!

Betsy finished her NaNoWriMo novel early, on Monday night, after a long, productive day (with interruptions for an outside class and homework.)

Her final word count came in at about 50,500, and she logged more than 8,000 of those words on Monday! I'm positive that's more than I've written in one day, ever.

This is her second year to tackle this hyper-speed writing project. She finished last year, too, and in her pre-NaNoWriMo days, she completed two novellas, bringing her total book count up to four.

I'm so proud of my novelist!

6 comments:

Kimberlee said...

Congratulations, Betsy!!! Whoo hoo! Hope you enjoy your 're-entry' into the rest of (nonNaNo) life. :-) (all three of my novelists are running behind, but that's what marathon days are for...)

Margaret in Minnesota said...

Congratulations, Betsy! That's so awesome!

Will you be posting an excerpt online? Please pretty please?

Daria Sockey said...

fantastic, Betsy! I did that once a few years ago and remember what it was like. (never again!)

Sara said...

Congratulations, Betsy! What an accomplishment!

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Betsy!! I'm impressed! And jealous!!!

Colleen said...

Congratulations to Betsy!