Friday, December 15, 2006

Weekend linkage

Sending you off to visit others ....

Advent Links:


The Bookworm is hosting a Loveliness of Preparation fair. Lots of great links!

Jenn's Christmas tree platform is not to be missed.

Cay mentioned in the comments that she had these ideas way-back-when, at House of Literature, to accompany a reading of The Twenty-four Days Before Christmas. (She asks us to please excuse the pop-up ads.)

Science:

See Jennifer's incredible post about jellies.

Literature:

Lissa notes that changes are coming for the original Little House books. I don't like it. No, no, no.

Just fun:

Go wish Maureen a happy blogging anniversary.

Take a quiz
:

Your Christmas is Most Like: A Charlie Brown Christmas

Each year, you really get into the spirit of Christmas.
Which is much more important to you than nifty presents.
Go look at this, which -- thanks to Jennifer -- had the kids and I laughing. A lot.

1 comment:

Leticia said...

I got the same thing! Then I told my brother, and he got me a cute Charlie Brown Christmas card. I love when Schroder (sp?) reads the Gospel of Luke in this movie.