Sunday, January 16, 2011

How I Spent My Saturday

With five teenage girls, 17 baseball caps, numerous pieces of fabric, countless bits of fun foam, a package full of ribbons, a can of spray paint, and a glue gun:

We have now handled the head covering needs of a number of Israelites and Egyptians. Fortunately for me (and the five teenage girls), only seventeen of our cast of 32 require headcoverings.

Can you believe I bought my first glue gun just five years ago? Though I sometimes long for the days when I didn't know glue guns existed, I do have to confess that it's a lot of fun to see these shows come together. And kudos to my girls and their friends for their hat-designing talents!


tanita davis said...

Foam, felt, and glue guns are possibly three of God's most puissant creations.

Have FUN!!

Sara said...

Those look awesome!

Karen E. said...

Thanks, Sara. And, Tanita, I would never have thought to describe such things as puissant, but I love it. :)