Saturday, January 12, 2008

If you are a Catholic author (or a reader of such)

Then you must read this post at Maureen Wittman.

Disclaimer: I am not linking to Maureen Wittmann today just because she recently wrote a very sweet post about me. Actually, I had somehow missed that post the other day, and found it just this morning when I headed over there to get the link for this post. So, just in case this looks like a case of a mutual admiration society, well, it is ... but never mind that. That's not what's behind this post. Behind my admiration for Maureen is a solid case of awe. She's the homeschooling mom of seven, and she still manages to do things like this.

And, she finds time to write books and share her sound advice on buying and selling them. That's what this post is about.

Thanks again, Maureen.

No comments: