First, Betsy did this meme. A few random things from my middle daughter's list:
3. I am wearing a green t-shirt with The Beatles on it.
5. I am currently reading Jane of Lantern Hill, even though I'm only 4 or so pages in.
7. I love my dog Sydney!
10. I have writing group today with some friends.
12. My hair poofs when it's humid.
15. I LOVE The Hunger Games. The books, not the actual games.
17. I'm working on the sequel to my novella.
18. I play violin.
24.I greatly dislike my retainers.
25.WHAT????? I'M ALREADY DONE???!?! Okay. Bye!
This inspired Ramona (who was looking over my shoulder as I read Betsy's meme) to do her own 25 random things. Here are a few of them:
i am not in my pajamas yet.
i love my dog sydney!
i love veggie tales.
i like pretending that i am a governess for a 10 year old girl.
i know how to knit.
tink backwards is knit.
i so so so love Scooby Doo!
i greatly dislike the hunger games
i have met jim arnosky.
i like jim arnosky.
And now, mine. But I won't bore you with 25. Here are 12 and a half random things:
1. I can't abide bread pudding.
2. Atticus loves bread pudding.
3. I was a theater major for awhile.
4. Yesterday, Ramona told me that a chameleon in a new movie was named Pascal. My response? I explained Pascal's Wager to her.
5. I've lived in Massachusetts, Washington, Alaska, Florida and Nebraska.
6. When I was in high school, a rumor circulated about me that I was engaged.
7. I had never met the boy I was rumored to be engaged to.
8. My daughters think I need those annoying people from What Not to Wear.
9. I may need those people, but fortunately neither my husband nor I care about clothes.
10. Grilled chicken, garden tomatoes and sliced avocados may be the perfect meal.
11. I was an English major for awhile.
12. I remember Romper Room and Captain Kangaroo.
12 1/2. If I could go back in time, I would choose to visit ....
Out of meme time!