Thursday, November 29, 2007

Christmas Mosaic

Cay Gibson's new book, Christmas Mosaic is available now from Hillside Education.

This book is a wonderful resource for Advent, Christmas, and Epiphany. In addition to a terrific booklist and suggested activities, it offers essays from:

Margot Davidson
Kathryn Faulkner
Elizabeth Foss
Alice Gunther
Dawn Hanigan
Jennifer Miller
Gwen Wise

and, ahem, me.

Okay, so call me biased.

But, it is a wonderful resource and the kind of book I love to curl up with when pumpkin bread is baking and I have a cup of coffee by my side. I can peruse, dream and plan to my heart's content (and then, of course, uncurl myself and visit the library and the bookstore.)

I love to add new books to our liturgical year collections, and I have a feeling I'll find a few new gems in Christmas Mosaic. Thanks, Cay, for asking me to be a small part of this lovely project (my contribution is just one tiny essay) and thanks for all your hard work on this book. I'm looking forward to digging in!


Danae said...

Does this book have any advent prayers you can use when lighting candles on your advent wreath??

Karen E. said...

No, not in this book, Danae. But I posted about another source here: