Wednesday, August 08, 2007

A new blog from a fellow Catholic convert, fellow Nebraskan ...

... and, it would seem, all-around great fellow.

Check out Jeff Baker's Defend Us in Battle.

And, be sure to read his moving and inspiring conversion story here.

Welcome Home, Jeff!


Michelle Snyder said...

Hi Karen,

Just wanted to say thanks for the heads up on an excellent blog. I don't have any men's blogs that I currently read, but I plan to add Jeff's to my list. I told my husband, who just entered the Church on All Saint's Day, 2005, to check it out.

I always enjoy reading your blog. I see myself reflected in so many of them, and find that we share a lot in common. Thanks for all that you share through your blog!

Karen E. said...

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop and leave a comment. You made my day! :-) Thanks very much.