Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Hey, who's the parent here?

This morning, I was doing dishes and listening to Casting Crowns. I may have had the volume up a tad high. Maybe. I don't really think so.

It seemed just right to me, at any rate.

Anne-with-an-e came in the kitchen and said, "Ummm, don't you think that's just a little bit loud? Could you please turn down your music?"

A tad high.



Jennifer said...

Marianna pulls this on me too! Gives me the giggles everytime.

Jennie C. said...

My Megan just rolls her eyes at me. She finds me particularly weird when I sing along loudly with Sting to Message in a Bottle. Kids.

Cay in La. said...

Yes, I've had that happen recently too.

Kids!!! :)

K said...

I love Casting Crowns!!

Margaret in Minnesota said...

I'm with K! I love that you like Casting Crowns, too, Karen!

Karen E. said...

I Luuuuv them. :-)