Sunday, January 01, 2012

On the Eighth Day Of Christmas, My Blog Said To Me, "You Never Call, You Never Write ..."

We've been, as Bob Cratchit said, making rather merry.

                     

I love the Octave of Christmas, and a full Twelve Days of celebration, and the repeated enjoyment of new gifts.

                     

I love all the time we get to spend with Atticus, and I love all the feast days of Advent and Christmas.


And I love my poor, neglected blog and plan to get back to really, actually writing something on it soon. Time to talk about upcoming school plans, and books we read in 2011, books we want to read in 2012...

Soon!

2 comments:

tanita✿davis said...

My goodness, look at your gorgeous girls, and your gorgeous Christmas bread! Sounds like it was wonderful, and a joyous 2012 to you!

Anonymous said...

I am enjoying these days as well for the same reasons...another week of celebration of a manger full of love.Blessed and Happy New Year!~Theresa