Friday, October 28, 2011

Remember the Spoon Saint Gang?

Was it really back in 2006 that we first did this craft? It was such a terrific and easy idea from Alice Gunther. Here's the original post about it:

Thanks to Alice the Amazing Craft Mom, we got ourselves to Hobby Lobby, bought some wooden ice cream spoons and spent our day in the company of the saints.

We had such fun, and I know the creating isn't over yet. Thank you, Alice, for yet another wonderful idea that I would never have thought of on my own!

Hmmm, let's see. When that post first ran, I had daughters who were 12, 10 and 4. Things have changed a bit around here, but I still have one who's always ready to get her hands into the Cupboard-o-Crafty-Things.

I think our All Saints Day art project will be some new spoon saints.  I'll keep you posted on Ramona's creations.

No comments: