Saturday, November 21, 2009

Recent Musings

Me: Does anyone else find it disconcerting that the little cemetery is just down the road from that truck driving school?

*****

Anne-with-an-e: Would a vegetarian eat animal crackers?

*****

Me: Where's the balance? When you guys were little, you were dragging me out of bed at 5:30 in the morning. Now I have to drag you out of bed. When will it all balance out?

Betsy: When we're in our 30s and you're too old to care.

Anne-with-an-e: No, it'll balance out when we have kids and they drag us out of bed at 5:30.

*****

Ramona: And now, it's time for our next guest on "The Invisible Show"!


Me (laughing ....) What's the Invisible Show?


Ramona (solemnly whispering):  You shouldn't laugh, Mommy. You're the next guest.

*****

3 comments:

Theresa said...

Good ones! That last one literally had me laughing out loud! The girls are on a roll!

Amy said...

So funny - especially that last one!

Mary Ellen Barrett said...

I really need you to bring Ramona here and leave her with me for a week. I have a feeling I would just belly laugh for seven days.