Friday, November 03, 2006

She keeps giving me good material

Recently, I was afraid that Ramona's quotable quotes were running low. However, she's been churning them out the last few days. These two made me smile, and laugh and want to hug her for days:

She wanted to get the paints out, and said, "Mommy ... may you please get my paints? It would be a pleasure if you said yes."

And later, when I asked her to find her sisters and call them to dinner, she said, "But what if they have sadly disappeared?"

6 comments:

Alice Gunther said...

She is great!

When she does get that blog of hers, I want to be her first commenter! : )

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the laugh this morning. She sounds so adorable. I love that last one.

Liz said...

All those read alouds are having an impact on her vocabulary! How much fun she is for all of us.

Elie said...

Ramona quotes always bring a smile to my day---keep em coming!

Karen Edmisten said...

Thank you! She's full of "blogworthy" stuff again lately! :-)

Anonymous said...

lol