How serendipitous to stumble across this blog and this entry. Just two days ago I was introduced to Feasting on Asphalt by my sister-in-law. What a fun program! I had never heard of Alton Brown before, and now it seems I am the last person in the world to discover him! :-)
Rae Stabosz, I found your blog on the CWO mailing list.
That's precious!
ReplyDeleteAh, a budding chef perhaps? Isn't it amazing what little ones think of as luxuries! But, don't you already HAVE a spatula????
ReplyDeleteHow serendipitous to stumble across this blog and this entry. Just two days ago I was introduced to Feasting on Asphalt by my sister-in-law. What a fun program! I had never heard of Alton Brown before, and now it seems I am the last person in the world to discover him! :-)
ReplyDeleteRae Stabosz, I found your blog on the CWO mailing list.
That's hilarious!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI don't have anything resembling tv reception out here, so, no, Rae, you aren't the last one to discover Alton Brown! Who's Alton Brown?
ReplyDeleteEven not knowing, its funny that she'd buy a spatula if she could buy anything!
We've loved Alton Brown for years ... we were Alton fans before Alton was cool.
ReplyDelete:-)