Thursday, June 26, 2014

The Gorgeous Nothings: Emily Dickinson's Envelope Poems

The title of the book says it all. 


The Gorgeous Nothings: Emily Dickinson's Envelope Poems is a gorgeous book, a complete treat for devotees of Emily Dickinson (or just devotees of minimalist beauty.)

It's pricey, yes, but what's stopping you from running to the library for a look inside?

Go.

Now.

~~~~~

The Poetry Friday round up is at Buffy's Blog.

~~~~~

Edited to add: An abundance of Emily today!  
Visit the following for more: 

(and see this post to congratulate Laura on her great news!)

10 comments:

Author Amok said...

Hi, Karen. Several of us have Emily in mind today. This book looks intriguing. I'm off to check it out! (P.S. Thanks for your note on my blog -- I appreciate it!)

Karen Edmisten said...

My pleasure, Laura! Congrats again!

jama said...

Thanks for the heads up! The book looks fascinating. Will have to look for it!

Buffy Silverman said...

Will have to look for this book--looks terrific! Thanks for contributing to today's Emily theme.

Anonymous said...

I love good book recommendations! Thanks, Karen.

Mary Lee said...

Looks fascinating!

Julie said...

Can't wait to find this and read it - I've added it to my (looonnnnnggg) list or reserves at the library!

A Secular Franciscan said...

I have been tempted by that book several times at the bookstore. Resisting for now - but I will look for it at the library.

GatheringBooks said...

What a delight seeing so much of Emily Dickinson for Poetry Friday. :) Thank you for sharing this book.

Karen Edmisten said...

Thanks, Myra, and all of you, for stopping by. It was delightful to be overrun by Emily last Poetry Friday, wasn't it? :)