Saturday, December 03, 2011

Ramona's Gingerbread Version of the Ditto House

Yesterday, Ramona decorated a graham cracker duo. She came up with this design:

If you haven't seen her inspiration for it, it was this:

See this link for original photo

Thought I was gonna die. 

Despite all my grousing, we of course had a fun afternoon with our homeschooling friends, and the result was this beautiful gingerbread-and-graham-cracker-village: 

Photo thanks to Johnna, because I forgot my camera again

Next year: no complaining. I promise. When my kids say, "Building gingerbread houses is great!" I'll just say, "Ditto." 


Theresa said...

That ditto house is hilarious! That Ramona has a wicked sense of humor. Wonder where she gets it from?

tanita davis said...

Good grief, that kid!
Honestly, that's the least effortful gingerbread house idea, EVER. So, so cool.

Skysaw said...

Simply hilarious.

Sarah said...

I LOVE it! I have to share that with my husband. The picture of the ditto house that you have is our's the link to the story on our blog.
Tell Ramona that we love her ditto house!

Karen Edmisten said...

I told her! :) Thank you so much for letting me know -- it was fun to tell my girls that "The REAL Ditto House people commented on the blog!" :)

Have a great Christmas!

Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle said...

TOO funny!

Happy Advent, Karen!

Karen Edmisten said...

Thanks, Donna! You, too!