Monday, April 14, 2008

Bookish Happiness

Ramona's happy because The Brook Book by Jim Arnosky came home from the library the other day (and was promptly added to her wish list.)


Anne-with-an-e and Betsy (and Ramona and I) are happy because the UPS man showed up a couple days ago with The Penderwicks on Gardem Street,a book we've been anticipating for quite some time.


And, I'm happy because I'm about to dig in to Meet Mary: Getting to Know the Mother of Godby Mark Miravalle, for a Love2Learn review.


If we don't surface for a few days, you'll know why.

(And, may I just say a huge "thank you" to Blogger this morning for that AutoSave feature? It's the reason I can have bloggish happiness this morning instead of Extreme Blog Irritation. Thank you, Blogger, from the bottom of my blogging heart.)

No comments: