Monday, April 14, 2008

More linkage

I just sent an email to a friend in which I mentioned always feeling hopelessly behind on links, etc., in the blogging world. I am. Always. Hopelessly. Behind.

But, anyway.

In March, I received an email about the Cukierski Family website. They are struggling to stay afloat, and need some help. This family apostolate sells a huge range of Catholic sacramentals, so if you're in need of anything, you might consider visiting their site.

And, here's an article on sacramentals that I wrote for The Catholic Answer awhile back. It was reprinted at StayCatholic.com and explains the Church's teaching on sacramentals.

2 comments:

KC said...

You need to do what Melissa Wiley does! She uses that website (delicious--can't remember where the periods go) to automatically upload links to her blog.

Karen Edmisten said...

KC, You're right -- I do need to figure that out! :-)