Sunday, January 15, 2006

It's sacred not secular

Yesterday I mentioned this link at Ignatius Insight and talked about the reading material of Peter Kreeft and others. I neglected to mention something I saw there that delighted me: Kreeft singled out Steve Kellmeyer's book, Sex and the Sacred City as one of the best things he read in 2005 and he enthusiastically recommends it (okay, so they mangled the title, but they got Steve's last name right.)

Since Steve and his family moved away, it's certainly been harder to keep in touch, but he remains a pal, and I'm thrilled to see his Bridegroom Press doing so incredibly well. (For those of you who have read my conversion story, he's the Steve I mention as being one of the right friends sent by God at the right time for Atticus's conversion.)

Non-sequitur: Time to go make pancakes.

No comments: