Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Maureen Wittmann reviews "The Rosary: Keeping Company with Jesus and Mary"

Maureen Wittmann has a review of my Rosary book up at her blog (a blog which, I might add, has the shockingly clever title, "Maureen Wittmann") and I love the way it begins:

When I received this little book in the mail I thought to myself, "Sigh. Yet another book on the rosary." I know that sounds terrible, but in my defense I do have a whole shelf full of rosary books.

I love that honesty!

I know that many people have the same thought: "Why another book on the Rosary?" I'll reveal a spoiler now ... Maureen answered the question by saying, "It was fresh and I loved it."

And I love the picture of Maureen reading the book to her daughter in the car .... 

Thank you, Maureen!

You can read the whole review here.


Charlotte (Matilda) said...

That link isn't working.

Karen E. said...

Thank you! I fixed it.

sarah haliwell said...

congratulations on the ongoing success of your book, you deserve it.

Karen E. said...

Thank you, Sarah!