First, Betsy did this meme. A few random things from my middle daughter's list:
3. I am wearing a green t-shirt with The Beatles on it.
5. I am currently reading Jane of Lantern Hill, even though I'm only 4 or so pages in.
7. I love my dog Sydney!
10. I have writing group today with some friends.
12. My hair poofs when it's humid.
15. I LOVE The Hunger Games. The books, not the actual games.
17. I'm working on the sequel to my novella.
18. I play violin.
24.I greatly dislike my retainers.
25.WHAT????? I'M ALREADY DONE???!?! Okay. Bye!
This inspired Ramona (who was looking over my shoulder as I read Betsy's meme) to do her own 25 random things. Here are a few of them:
i am not in my pajamas yet.
i love my dog sydney!
i love veggie tales.
i like pretending that i am a governess for a 10 year old girl.
i know how to knit.
tink backwards is knit.
i so so so love Scooby Doo!
i greatly dislike the hunger games
i have met jim arnosky.
i like jim arnosky.
And now, mine. But I won't bore you with 25. Here are 12 and a half random things:
1. I can't abide bread pudding.
2. Atticus loves bread pudding.
3. I was a theater major for awhile.
4. Yesterday, Ramona told me that a chameleon in a new movie was named Pascal. My response? I explained Pascal's Wager to her.
5. I've lived in Massachusetts, Washington, Alaska, Florida and Nebraska.
6. When I was in high school, a rumor circulated about me that I was engaged.
7. I had never met the boy I was rumored to be engaged to.
8. My daughters think I need those annoying people from What Not to Wear.
9. I may need those people, but fortunately neither my husband nor I care about clothes.
10. Grilled chicken, garden tomatoes and sliced avocados may be the perfect meal.
11. I was an English major for awhile.
12. I remember Romper Room and Captain Kangaroo.
12 1/2. If I could go back in time, I would choose to visit ....
Out of meme time!
Hey, how weird is it that I started out as a Drama major, moved to being an English major, until I finally settled on Psychology? I guess if you think about it, a lot of Drama and English go together....
ReplyDeleteHow funny, Mary Kate! I was moving toward a Philosophy major when I then moved on to Spiritual Despair (though I never formally declared a Spiritual Despair major ....) :)
ReplyDeleteI have warned my entire family that if they EVER put me on What Not to Wear they are forever on my not-speaking-to-you list. That show is kind of like seeing a glass fall - you watch with horror, but you're riveted until the crash.
ReplyDeleteBread pudding isn't so bad, I guess. If you have to eat it. But rice and tapioca? WHY were those invented??
Maybe I like my pudding only smooth and chocolate? Hm.
I briefly read that Ramona could knit backwards, and I was going to be envious. Of course, that could be called purling...
I am so with Betsy on the hair poof thing - lucky me, I live in the world's most humid place (that's my story, and I'm sticking to it). Well, it's not so humid in the winter, but the summer... oy!
ReplyDeleteI have never seen that what-not-to-wear show, but I'm sure I would qualify too. Who cares?!
I'm sure my family sometimes thinks that I desperately need Clinton and Stacy (and Nick of course), however, I'm so old that I'm sure that Clinton and Stacy wouldn't even be interested in taking me on.
ReplyDeleteI'm not a huge fan of bread pudding, although I do make it because the guys like it, and I will eat it, but I love tapioca and some days could eat an entire double batch all by myself if allowed to. I will also say that CHOCOLATE tapioca pudding is even better.
I love this, Karen! So cute! And I am definitely with you on the best meal...yum! You lived in Alaska? And, I could care less about the clothes too.
ReplyDeleteGod bless and hugs,
Donna-Marie