
Last night, as I was putting Ramona to bed, I brushed a hair away from her face and accidentally poked her in the eye.
"Oh, I'm so sorry, honey!" I said. "Are you okay?"
"Yes," she said, with a smile and a hand over her eye.
"Actually," she added, "I'm not mad with you. I'm happy with you because right now I'm seeing pretty colors."
That's the best "Ramona" yet. What an optimist!!! That is so very funny. Thank you for making my morning.
ReplyDeleteLOL She is such a sweetie.
ReplyDeleteHow cute!
ReplyDeleteI forgot to say, great photo to go with this post! I'm going to go take some asprin now. LOL
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome young lady!
ReplyDeleteShe has a great sense of style, so to speak.
Thanks for sharing!
She never ceases to entertain!
ReplyDelete(I'm still laughing about her little old lady impersonation, btw!)
I don't know what I enjoyed more--the title of this post or the photo that went with it!
ReplyDeleteRamona sounds like a go-with-the-punches (and pokes) kind of gal.
She is a positive little thing, isn't she? I'm glad you all liked the picture. Ramona did too. :-)
ReplyDelete