Sunday, December 21, 2014

Poetry Friday on the Fourth Sunday of Advent



I've been a little down with a virus, and haven't been getting much done beyond the essentials, but I still wanted to send you over to the round up at Buffy's Blog. Just because I didn't have the energy for a post doesn't mean you shouldn't enjoy some poetry, so I'm sending you wandering.

A few highlights this week:

Jama, as always.

Laura Purdie Salas is never not delightful.

Linda, highlighting UA Fanthorpe (and The Wicked Fairy at the Manger is a must-read.)

Tabatha, of course.

Back later with more....

3 comments:

jama said...

Thanks for the link love, Karen. Hope you're feeling better! Beary Christmas to you and your family. :)

Karen Edmisten said...

Thank you, Jama! And the same to you!

laurasalas said...

Just saw this, Karen--thank you for the nice link. And I hope you're feeling better!