Thursday, October 23, 2014

I'll be talking with Al Kresta today about After Miscarriage

I'll be on "Kresta in the Afternoon" today from 4-5 p.m. (central time), talking about miscarriage, and we'll be taking calls during the hour, too.

~~~~~

If you are interested in finding about more about After Miscarriage, you can read about it here, or here, at Franciscan Media's website.

There is also a giveaway of the book in progress: go to this post for all the details.

For more posts and discussion about miscarriage, go here.

2 comments:

Jean said...

How fun to hop in the car, turn on the radio, and think to myself, WOW! I know that voice! Lovely interview Karen, you have written a beautiful important book.

Karen Edmisten said...

Jean!
:)
Thank you. You are very kind.
And I miss you! It's been too long.