Great stuff, in no particular order:
- Adam S. McHugh's Introverts in the Church: Finding Our Place in an Extroverted Culture. Loved this book. If you're an introvert, read it then give it to every introvert in your parish. And every extrovert, too.
- Anything and everything by Mike Aquilina, including his great new book, Good Pope, Bad Pope: Their Lives, Our Lessons, which is a thoroughly enjoyable and enlightening read. Mike Aquilina consistently turns out amazing stuff that, while full of scholarly research, reads like what C.S. Lewis called a "rattlin' good yarn."
- Daria Sockey's The Everyday Catholic's Guide to the Liturgy of the Hours
- Paul Thigpen's new A Year With the Saints: Daily Meditations with the Holy Ones of God. Beautiful book.
- The Miraculous Medal: Stories, Prayers, and Devotions by Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle, and her newest, Angels for Kids
- Sherry Weddell's important and spot-on Forming Intentional Disciples: The Path to Knowing and Following Jesus
More to come....