Monday, July 29, 2013

Because I Am Still Breathtakingly Interesting, I'm Going to Mention This Pencil Sharpener Again


Remember this review?

You don't?

Do you mean to say that you do not hang on every word I utter about pencil sharpeners?

I can accept that.

However, because I recently recommended this pencil sharpener to my friend, and because my friend is a former elementary art teacher/soon-to-be-homeschooler who has sharpened many a pencil in her day, and because my friend listened to me gush about an inanimate object, bought said object, and then agreed that this is the best pencil sharpener she has ever used, I thought it worth another mention. In fact, my friend urged me to post about the pencil sharpener again.

Because she is just as breathtakingly interesting as I am.

Disclaimer: I have no financial interest in the sales of this pencil sharpener, and no affiliation with the company, unless "affiliation" can be loosely defined as "I have an insanely affectionate attitude toward this product."

7 comments:

Amy said...

I love this pencil sharpener too. We've had it a few years, I think...usually I've broken pencil sharpeners within 6 months. This one still works like the day we bought it. Love it!!

Karen Edmisten said...

Yes, we've had ours for two years and it still works perfectly!

Karen Edmisten said...

I guess we homeschooling moms are rather easily thrilled, Amy. :)

Amy said...

Hey, it's not easy to get a pencil sharpener that works and doesn't break after two weeks! :)

Karen Edmisten said...

Yes! We've had this one for two years and it still works perfectly. Thus my raving. :)

Jen L. said...

How did I miss this review the first time?!? I am going to ask for this for Christmas! Ask my kids, I have an obsession to find the perfect pencil sharpener.. In the meantime I'll keep using one that hasn't let me down...$2 from walmart - the Prismacolor Scholar. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Prismacolor-Scholar-Colored-Pencil-Sharpener/19853294

Karen Edmisten said...

Jen, this one is a little more than $2, but it's totally worth it. Merry Christmas! :)