Tuesday, February 02, 2010

The Confused Blogger


If nothing else, February 2 shows you to what degree this blog is all over the map.

Links to two past posts:

Purified Tear by Tear is a post considering the connections between the Presentation of Jesus in the Temple and Mary's Purification to my many miscarriages, and the ways in which the Lord has been purifying me through my own presentations.

My Groundhog Day Shrinklit, on the other hand, is not a serious reflection, though it leans toward the metaphysical, as does the movie, without even meaning to, because, honestly, how can one contemplate a single day repeating itself endlessly without eventually bringing the meaning of life into the picture?  I love that movie.

So, today, I'll be my usual schizophrenic self -- crying and laughing on the same day.

I don't think God will mind.

3 comments:

Lenetta said...

Mind? He expects it. He predicts it. He's the one responsible for knitting you together. I think He loves it, really.

Margaret in Minnesota said...

I love your confusion, too. Happy Feast, dear friend!

Lindsay said...

I knew I'd seen a "study guide" to go with the movie "Groundhog Day" so I "googled" and here is one discussion guide. Enjoy.

http://www.spiritualityandpractice.com/films/vvcfeatures.php?id=15417