And sometimes I'm tired (that nap thing in the blog description is still in force.)
And sometimes I have too many things to write about, so I dither rather than write.
Lots of things on my mind:
- The youth choir musical is over. Whew! But would love to write more about it.
- Need to pursue 4-H projects with the kids. Would love to write more about it.
- Fun reading: Malcolm Gladwell. Love him. Would love to write more about it.
- Fun and Angelic reading: by Mike Aquilina. Read it yesterday. Would love to write more about it.
- Stranger Than Fiction -- sigh. Really, really nice. Would love to write more about it.
- Mother's Day is coming up. Would love, not to write about it, but to do something about it. For my mom. Need. To. Shop.
- A writing project I'm working on. Would love to write about it, but instead, I should write.
And then there's Algebra. Perhaps, on that subject, my daughters would like me to write about, "When in real life are we ever going to use this?"
Perhaps I can apply this to our writing:
"Blogger X has not posted since Friday, but that's beside the point. If Blogger X posts on Monday, and Blogger Y doesn't plan to post until next Saturday, how much will each blogger have to write before their posts to meet on Wednesday, and how many characters over their Twitter allowance will they go?"