A Collection of Reminders:
- The Triduum ... Kidterrupted (finding the best approach to Holy Week -- for you and your family -- with young children.)
- A past post, on "paying attention" this week.
- Check on all the usual suspects: clothes for the children? Shoes that fit? Tights? Things for Ramona to do before the Easter Vigil begins. Baskets. Eastro-turf. Candy, candy, candy and candy.
- Waterproof mascara
- Eggs. Boil or prep them early so that when it's time to dye them I do not fall into sins of anger.
- Make butterflies to replace those Lenten caterpillars on Holy Saturday night.
- Wish our priests a happy anniversary on the commemoration of Christ's institution of the priesthood (Holy Thursday.) Thank God for the gift of the priesthood.