Thursday, August 28, 2008

Vocabulary with Ramona


"Mommy, what does 'currently' mean?"

"It means 'happening right now.'"

"Well, currently, I'm hungry for some pumpkin bread."


"Mommy, what does 'necessary' mean?"

"It means 'needed.'"

"Oh. Mommy?"


"You're necessary."

"Thank you!"

"Yes. You and chocolate make the world go around."


Alice Gunther said...

You and chocolate cake make the world go round!

She is a poet!

Theresa said...

She is certainly one-of-a-kind!What a sweetheart!

Kimberlee said...

I think that sweetheart makes the world go around.

Meredith said...

Hysterical, and currently I would like some chocolate ;-) Give her a hug from me!

nutmeg said...

Ramona has it all figured out.

I just love her...


momto5minnies said...

LOL ... I just blogged about my love for chocolate too. It is a necessity you know ;)

Henry Cate said...

"You and chocolate cake make the world go round!"

At least she put you first! :-)