Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Ramona does a commercial

Ramona likes to pretend she is starring in a commercial.

See what homeschooling can do? Doesn't that make you want to homeschool? Yes, you too can raise children who aspire to be Billy Mays. But, wait! Homeschool now, and we'll double the offer! Begin homeschooling right now, and your children will want to be Billy Mays, and a game show host! But you must act now!

The other day, Ramona presented this commercial to me:

"Are you tired of having a messy face? Well, just try the new Mr. Magic Face Erase Face Cleaner. Just clean your face with it and -- voila -- no more food anywhere!"

And you thought homeschooling was only good for socialization.

5 comments:

Alice Gunther said...

I'll take seven, thanks.

LOL.

Beck said...

That's a handy hint, all right.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this cute post.

I also invite you to visit my blog for an important prayer challenge for the unborn. God Bless, Kathy

Jenn said...

This is hilarious. Your writing and the way Ramona reads my mind. I've so frequently thought about taking a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser to my face to combat wrinkles. It works so well on everything else. And no, I won't actually DO it.

Laura said...

Ramona rocks....and besides that- Ramona Quimby is one of my all time favorite characters in THE WORLD!!!!!