Thursday, May 03, 2007

No one can do it all

My computer time is up for this morning (are you sad for me?)

No, I don't have a timer ticking a few inches from flying fingers as I desperately click on the keyboard, trying to finish a post.

No, this morning, I've been trying to catch up on a little blog reading, leaving some comments, connecting with the incredible, wonderful community of support, ideas and camaraderie that is the blogosphere.

And so, I don't have time for a post. I don't have time to do all the linky stuff it takes to link to all the great posts I just read (I have got to get going on that Google Shared Items thing ....) Today, I had time for reading.

Because no one can do it all.

Well, let me amend that.

You can't do it all on the same day.


Willa said...

You're great, Karen! Thanks for being such a nice internet-friend. It's so true about the time ticking, the priorities.... all that.

Margaret in Minnesota said...

Am I sad for you? No, I'm sad for me! :)