Monday, March 05, 2007

Book/movie meme

I was tagged by Amy and Jean for this meme. Please don't throw anything at me because I haven't read Tolkien. I'm getting to it. Really. Sort of. I read The Hobbit when I was in seventh grade and loved it (and just started it as a read-aloud with the girls.) But, I've tried the Rings Trilogy three times, but just can't get into it. Am I hopeless?

Book/Movie Meme: Underline or put an asterisk next to all those books whose movies you have seen. Bold or highlight the ones you've read in a different color.

1. Heidi (Johanna Spyri) *
2. Pride and Prejudice (Jane Austen)
3 To Kill A Mockingbird (Harper Lee) *
4. Gone With The Wind (Margaret Mitchell) *
5. The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King (Tolkien)
6. The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring (Tolkien)
7. The Lord of the Rings: Two Towers (Tolkien) *
8. Anne of Green Gables (L.M. Montgomery) *
9. Jane Eyre (Charlotte Bronte) *
10. Anne of Avonlea (L.M. Montgomery)
11.The Catcher in the Rye (J.D. Salinger)
12. Little Women (Louisa May Alcott) *
13 Wuthering Heights (Emily Bronte)
14. The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe (C. S. Lewis) *
15. Chariots of Fire (Clarence E. MacArtney) *
16. 1984 (Orwell)
17. The Count of Monte Cristo (Alexandre Dumas) *
18. The Grapes of Wrath (John Steinbeck) *
19. The Great Gatsby (Fitzgerald) *
20. War and Peace (Tolsoy)
21. Quo Vadis (Sienkiewicz)
22. The Hunchback of Notre Dame (Victor Hugo)*
23. The Robe (Douglas) *
24. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn (Betty Smith)
25. The Story of A Soul (St. Therese)

No comments: