Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A Rosary mission

Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle has begun a wonderful project: she is collecting new and used Rosaries, which she will send around the world, in an effort to promote this most beautiful and efficacious prayer.

Donna writes:
If you would like to donate used or new Rosary beads to be sent around the world in my ministry to promote the Rosary, please send them to me at: PO Box 773, New Milford, CT 06776 USA. Please do not send broken Rosaries at this time because I am presently not able to repair them. Please say a prayer for this ministry.
For more information, visit her website.


Rebecca said...

Thanks for posting this. My oldest ds loves to make rosaries but does not know where to donate them. I am excited to pass this on to him.

Karen E. said...

That's great, Rebecca! Donna will be thrilled.